Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cherry Chutney and goat cheese
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 3-½ ounces goat cheese or Mozzarella
- 1 jar Cherry chutney (also if you have fresh cherries, 1 lb. halved)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- 4 wooden kabobs or toothpicks
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 450f
- Put one of the chicken breasts skin side down in a zip lock bag.
- Pound with meat clever until chicken is flat and about 1cm thick. Repeat with other chicken breast.
- Season the chicken, then spread some of the cheese in a line down middle of the pounded meat
- Bring sides of the chicken up to cover cheese filling and secure by sticking wooden kabobs or toothpicks.
- Smear the skin with butter and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, then cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve the cherry chutney on top or the side, also with fresh halved cherries.